Make the most of Gel permeation chromatography (GPC)!
A size-exclusion technique commonly used for the analysis of polymers and high MW compounds (organic solvents).
And discover our amazing and comprehensive product range with our partners such as Agilent/Varian, Tosoh Biosciences or Jordi.
Main advantages of these columns:
- Rugged - high temperature stable (145° C) nearly all organic solvents
- Linear Calibrations - maximize precision of molecular weight calculations
- Range of Porosities - 100Å to 105Å & Mixed Beds
- Solvents - can be changed without damaging the column.
- Wide pH Range - mobile phase & pH values from 0 to 14.
- Efficient - High plate counts for sharp, symmetrical peaks.
- Powerful - High pore-volume for greater resolution
- Long columns life.
To perfect your GPC, we offer a wide range of polymers as standards!